The Quinault Corrections staff is dedicated to caring for the people our Nation has entrusted to them. The staff works hard to insure that not only the needs of inmates are met, but that they are treated with respect and honor 24 hours a day 7 days a week. The Corrections facility can service up to twenty inmates comfortably and at times has been filled beyond this capacity.
Corrections is one of the most demanding positions in Public Safety and the staff continually meets the variety of challenges inherent with managing multiple persons in a confined space. On top of these responsibilities the Corrections staff also serves as the Law enforcement, EMS and Fire Department dispatchers for all of Quinault Public Safety and fields thousands of calls a year. The Corrections staff is a dedicated team of professionals and truly take to heart in their work and attitudes the desire to care for the people in their charge.
- VISITS ARE RESTRICTED TO 2 FAMILY MEMBERS OR FRIENDS AT A TIME…30 MINUTES AT A TIME
- VISITORS UNDER 18 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT
- PROOF OF IDENTIFICATION MUST BE SHOWN IF REQUESTED
- VISITORS MUST SIGN IN
- ANY VISITOR ATTEMPTING TO BRING ANY CONTRABAND INTO THE JAIL WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST
- PERSON INTOXICATED OR ACTING DISORDERLY WILL NOT BE ADMITTED
- INMATES AND VISITORS WILL CONDUCT THEMSELVES PROPERLY AT ALL TIMES
- ANY THREATS OR VERBAL ABUSE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED
- VISITORS WILL LEAVE WHEN TOLD TO DO SO
- VISITORS LEAVING MUST CHECK OUT WITH JAILER
- VISITORS WILL LEAVE THROUGH MAIN PUBLIC ENTRANCE
- SPECIAL VISITS MAY BE APPROVED BY THE CHIEF OF POLICE WITH REQUESTS SUBMITTED WITH IN 24 HOURS OF REQUEST PRIOR TO VISIT.
For employment Opportunities with the Quinault Corrections Department please visit the Quinault Nation Human Resources web page at http://www.quinaultindiannation.com/jobs.htm or contact Lieutenant Ron Belcher at (360) 276-4423 for more information